The term ‘Community Case Management Services Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23 Blackwell Business Park, Blackwell, Shipston-On-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4PE. Our company registration number is 06774087. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Community Case Management Services Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Community Case Management Services Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Community Case Management Services Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The contents of these pages, including all web design, text, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are copyright to Community Case Management Services Ltd and its providers. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system or publication in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). Linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without permission.
Terms & Conditions
While every effort is made to provide accurate information, Community Case Management Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information posted on this site. Community Case Management Services Ltd is committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all its activities.
Although the information contained in this website is given in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will always be complete, accurate or reliable. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Community Case Management Services Ltd website shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. We make no warranty or representation that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses. We assume no responsibility or liabilities for any information published on this website, and further disclaim all liability in respect of such information. In particular, we hereby exclude all liability for any claims, losses, and demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.